World Chess Hall of Fame consider a visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Chess Hall of Fame consider a visit

https://en.chessbase.com/post/ts-eli...premiere-wchof Now that travelling is easier consider a visit to St Louis chess club and World Chess Hall of Fame. You wont regret it.

Originally posted by Hans Jung View Post
    https://en.chessbase.com/post/ts-eli...premiere-wchof Now that travelling is easier consider a visit to St Louis chess club and World Chess Hall of Fame. You wont regret it.
    I agree bigtime!

Comment

Hopefully someone will have recovered the Automaton from cold storage and put it on display.

Is the Hall of Fame run by the St Louis Chess Club then? That's likely a big plus, when they do a job they do it well.

Comment

The St Louis Chess Club and the Hall of Fame are both big organisations sponsored by Rex Sinquefeld and they have great vision and are well run.

Comment

Hans:

I'm going to St. Louis and Kansas City next month. Will definitely be stopping in at the St. Louis Chess Club and Hall of Fame. Might even play in a tournament on the Wednesday when I'm there.

John Erickson
          Niagara Falls

Comment

Hi John,

Dream trip. Hope you enjoy it a lot. If you get a chance visit Forest Park as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hans Jung View Post
              Hi John,

Dream trip. Hope you enjoy it a lot. If you get a chance visit Forest Park as well.
              I echo Hans idea about Forest Park! There are multiple things to do there, and the 9K loop is perfect for clearing one's mind.

Also, may have already been mentioned: there's lots of other chess-related things near the club/hall, like chess-theme diners.

Comment

Working...
              X