Bob and Gord Milton Open Active Tournament and CYCC Qualifier Tournament, Feb 24.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entry fee is only $50 to play. Etransfer the fee to miltonchess@hotmail.com Please include your name as seen on the cfc website and your valid cfc number that is not expired on Feb 24th.
    Updates to registration list added.

Door code is 01950

Comment

Getting closer to 40 players, more updates.

Door code is 01950.

Comment

Hi all,

Just doing some more updates during my lunch break. Entry fee goes up from $50 to $60 at midnight. Save yourself $10 and sign up soon!

Door code is 01950

Comment

Hi all, just a couple of hours left before game day. I am not going to bother with anymore updates on registration list for tonight. I need my beauty sleep! Remember the entry fee is $50 if received before Feb 24th. Key word is received. Entry fee goes up to $60 tomorrow. Get some sleep and get ready to rumble tomorrow! Night all.

Door code is 01950

Comment

Morning all, We have a brisk morning for the Bob and Gord winter Active, brr, dress warmly. I guess the tournament name is appropriate eh?

Due to insufficient interest, the cycc qualifier tournament is cancelled. Players are still invited to play in the Bob and Gord Winter Active which has the same time controls, same entry fee, same venue and same Bob and Gord!

Door code is 01950

Comment

Morning all, We have a brisk morning for the Bob and Gord winter Active, brr, dress warmly. I guess the tournament name is appropriate eh?

Due to insufficient interest, the cycc qualifier tournament is cancelled. Players are still invited to play in the Bob and Gord Winter Active which has the same time controls, same entry fee, same venue and same Bob and Gord!

Door code is 01950

Comment

Any results?

Comment

Working...
                X