CFC website down ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFC website down ??

Just temporary, we hope. Fingers crossed.

Re: CFC website down ??

I've had a problem with the latest membership database for SwissSys. I downloaded it a couple days ago, but when I load it in SwissSys, I get an error message, something to the effect of "Missing MEM_NAME field". Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Comment

Hi John:

I just went to the website a minute ago, and had no problem. Maybe try it again now.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Ficzere View Post
        I've had a problem with the latest membership database for SwissSys. I downloaded it a couple days ago, but when I load it in SwissSys, I get an error message, something to the effect of "Missing MEM_NAME field". Has anyone else experienced this problem?
        Hi Tony make sure you Swiss SYS access is not expired. You have to get a new activation code from CFC. Mine expired and then I got a new one and it was ok.
        I think I better check mine I may have to update as well.

Comment

The website is working today. Just one of those things, I guess.

JC

Comment

Originally posted by John Brown View Post
            Hi Tony make sure you Swiss SYS access is not expired. You have to get a new activation code from CFC. Mine expired and then I got a new one and it was ok.
            I think I better check mine I may have to update as well.
            That's not the problem. Mine expires and a few days. The problem is either with the database or the program itself. To use the program to run a tournament we would have to manually enter in all the player information right now. I've tried renaming the fields in the database, that didn't work either.

Comment

I have done some research in how to get a site removed from Google's "hacked site' list.

If anyone from the CFC is interested they can contact me at chesshamilton@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Garvin Nunes View Post
                I have done some research in how to get a site removed from Google's "hacked site' list.

If anyone from the CFC is interested they can contact me at chesshamilton@gmail.com
                It may be better to post this offer on the CFC forum... or, you could email the info to info@chess.ca
                ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Hi Kerry:

I already sent it to Gerry and Eric.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                  X