FIDE pins for 14 Canadians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIDE pins for 14 Canadians

Hello there, I was at the FIDE Office today, and they gave me "title" pins for 14 Canadians to bring home:

CM: Doknjas-Soberov-Lin-Yang
    FA: Ferreira-Tsypin
    FM: Keleberda-Tanaka-Xu-Rusonik-Mendes
    IA: Shah
    IM: Gedajlovic
    WFM: Chen

For those in the Ottawa area, I should be at the RA club on Thursday the 22nd.
    For those in the Toronto area, I should be at Pub Chess on Wednesday the 28th.
    Then I will deliver all remaining pins to CFC Executive / CFC Office to distribute.

Congratulations to all of you, best regards, Aris.

There's some cold/flu in our household, so I may not make it to the RA tomorrow.
    I'm feeling fine so far, but if you're only coming for a pin, check here beforehand.
    Thanks, best, Aris.

Comment

Congrats to all.

Comment

My regrets, but I'm coming down with something, so I won't be at the RA tonight.
        And I don't know yet whether I'll be at the RA next Thursday night, February 29th.
        Best, Aris.

Comment

I have since provided the remaining pins to Omar Shah, who will be the Chief Arbiter at the Zonal+ tournament at Hart House over the Easter long weekend.

Please go see him then. Afterwards, we will probably provide anything left over to the CFC Office.

Comment

The CFC used to sell CFC pins. I wonder if the CFC will have any merch available at the Canadian Closed or Candidates: pins, baseball hats, t-shirts, mugs, pens, scorebooks.

Will Strategy Games be selling any books and equipment?
            Last edited by Erik Malmsten; Friday, 8th March, 2024, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X