Bob and Gord Milton Rapid Jun 08, 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have updated the registration list on post # 15 of this thread. closing in on 50 players. Can we get there? Today is the last day for $40 entry fee. If your name is David Pollock and you signed up for this tourney, please contact me asap at miltonchess@hotmail.com

Comment

Got more entries coming in. Price goes up to $50 after 11:59pm tonight. I will probably update the registration list tomorrow evening. Please make sure your cfc membership is in good standing when you register. I will update the list on post #15. I think we have hit 50 players already, can we get 60? The capacity is 80 players.

Comment

updated registration list on post #15

Comment

Hi all, I will post another update on registration list probably tomorrow. Just remember, registration closes on Friday Jun 07. Nice to see familiar names signing up.

Comment

Hi all, updated post #15. We have fifty something players registered. Jun 07 is the last day to register. If you are having problems with getting your purchased cfc membership not being updated on cfc website just send me a snapshot of your receipt of cfc membership purchase.

Comment

I might bring some lightly used chess books for sale. Most will be in good to very good condition, $5-$10 range. Might find something you may like.

Comment

Hi all ,just a reminder, registration closes today at 23:59 . Entry is $50.I would recommend you a good night's sleep players and see y'all tomorrow morning!

Comment

Okay, one more revised update on the registration list (post#15) for tonight. Get a good night's sleep people, for tomorrow we duel over the board!

Comment

Hi all,

Many thnx to all who came to our tourney. I would say everyone had a good time. We are looking to have another maybe late Nov, early Dec. See you then.

I have a picture of the tournament arbiter, Bob Gillanders with the winners of the U1200 and unrated section but I can't seem to get the photo on, sorry, sigh!

Comment

Working...
                    X