Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need your help with preparation!

Hello,

Richard Wang is playing tomorrow on board 2 for a chance to a gold medal at the World Youth Chess Championship:

Wang Richard 2044 CAN 8 8 FM Duda Jan-Krzysztof 2079 POL

Is late here and the tomorrow game is early for us at 10AM, if anyone has time and can send any lines that might help Richard it will be greatly appreciated.

Please use this email address:
    2009CYCT@gmail.com

In behalf of Canadian Team in Antalya Turkey
    Andrei Botez
    ________
    New jersey medical marijuana dispensary
    Last edited by Andrei Botez; Monday, 9th May, 2011, 08:11 AM.

Re: We need your help with preparation!

I'm not sure if this is a right approach to that game? What about his opponent? What would he say if he has known about such "help"? Is this healthy or sporty behaviour??

Comment

Everybody gets people to help them prepare... I doubt that pretty much anybody would complain about this.

Comment

How about the sportsmanship in this case? That doesn't have much to do with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar Posylek View Post
          I'm not sure if this is a right approach to that game? What about his opponent? What would he say if he has known about such "help"? Is this healthy or sporty behaviour??
          How about the fact that European team have 4 kids for every coach and majority are GM' with a lot of experience. Did you hear any complains from me about that?

Andrei
          ________
          Body Science
          Last edited by Andrei Botez; Monday, 9th May, 2011, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrei Botez View Post
            How about the fact that European team have 4 kids for every coach and majority are GM' with a lot of experience. Did you hear any complains from me about that?

Andrei
            The results suggest you did an excellent job supporting the team this year. I see from the U18 girls many of the contendors have benefitted from revisiting the event almost every year, probably at a fraction of the cost any Canadian would shoulder. Cost is more then money, it's also the time and effort involved.

Congratulations to Richard for beating the odds and getting a medal.

Comment

In this situation as described above - there are not really individually earned medals (awards) by those individuals. They are earned by teams (team-work).I don't say that's prohibited. They play by rules I understand.
              My congratulations to the winners!
              :)

Comment

Working...
              X