Dispersment of WYCC Funding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dispersment of WYCC Funding

The CFC is looking to send Dezheng Kong (U10) his WYCC Funding, but we currently do not have his address. If somebody in BC knows his whereabouts please have his family submit their address to the CFC office.

All other funds due are in process to the WYCC participants.

Gerry

Re: Dispersment of WYCC Funding

Hi Gerry,

I have sent you a private message.

Regards,
    Victoria

Comment

Gerry,
      W/ the youngsters especially, some internet discretion, please. This is not the cfc website, although most cfcexecs and governors treat it as such. Thus the private message note above, that was your hint, but i doubt you were able to pick up on that. David

Comment

Your snarkiness, Mr. McTavish is getting rather tiresome. Why don't you clearly state all of your grievances with the CFC clearly rather than all of these drive by attacks? If you don't think this is the proper venue feel free to post them on the CFC site. I'm sure you can find some people willing to debate you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Craft View Post
          Your snarkiness, Mr. McTavish is getting rather tiresome. Why don't you clearly state all of your grievances with the CFC clearly rather than all of these drive by attacks? If you don't think this is the proper venue feel free to post them on the CFC site. I'm sure you can find some people willing to debate you.
          Thanks for the update, Ken. The web is like the wild west these days, with all sorts of predators and friends lurking anywhere, really. My 'snarkiness' re. tourney fees, transparency re. bidding procedures for the CFC would be better addressed at your site over there, I'll agree. New access to the net has given me possibly unfounded adrenaline, like a new toy.But this last point, the one you dismiss so readily, with an efficient though robotic exec director that may lack sensitivity re. the point raised above in this thread, only shows your own lack of concern. Will head over to cfc.ca, where I'm 'sure' my voice will be heard, after I read some posts and GL's there.Would you like your youngone's address req. pursued like above? Snarkily mais sincerely, David
          P.S -- just have read some stuff over there, seems my queries are already topical -- lets limit terms of cfcgovernors -- just like the presidents of the usa-- to allow for new ideas. I'll post whatever i deem relevant here, until banished, which would seem an inevitibility with your type pulling the strings -- at least its about chess --- shouldn't this chatline be limited to chesstalk?
          Last edited by David McTavish; Friday, 4th December, 2009, 10:40 AM. Reason: addendum

Comment

I think a public request was fine and would have no objections if someone did it re. our two sons. Your representation of Mr. Litchfield is rather offensive.
            I see you then top it off with an attack on me. At many sites this sort of behaviour would not be tolerated. Apparently it is on this one.

Comment

I see you then top it off with an attack on me. At many sites this sort of behaviour would not be tolerated. Apparently it is on this one.
              Agreed.

This thread should closed and/or removed totally - someone asked, somebody answered, and the problem was solved.

If Mr. David McTavish wants to discuss about the work of the CFC or Canadian Chess generally, he may create the new thread and write all what he wants, but not spit everywhere.

Comment

I see by your edit Mr. McTavish that you seem to want to be banished since you state you will push the bounds of civility until you are. Maybe an administrator could grant your wish. I'd rather you posted your concerns in a straightforward manner so that they can be debated.

Comment

Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post
                  Agreed.

This thread should closed and/or removed totally - someone asked, somebody answered, and the problem was solved.

If Mr. David McTavish wants to discuss about the work of the CFC or Canadian Chess generally, he may create the new thread and write all what he wants, but not spit everywhere.
                  Dear Mr.Egridijis,
                  I think the above point should be addressed here. Gang/ football mentality has gotten you this far, so some more negative reinforcement is most likely.Are you the moderator, too?David
                  Last edited by David McTavish; Friday, 4th December, 2009, 11:09 AM. Reason: MISSPELLING

Comment

I think a public request was fine and would have no objections if someone did it re. our two sons. Your representation of Mr. Litchfield is rather offensive.
                    I think it IS dangerous.Maybe keep those kind of req on a PRIVATE board, like emails.Next Gerry will be posting Phone #'s? Slippery slope aside, are you the moderator as well? I see no personal attack outside the area of CRITCISM -- which generally is allowed on lines like this -- as opposed to baseless slander , which i agree is very liberal here. But were offtopic, ITS ALL ABOUT KIDS DEVELOPMENT AND SAFETY TO BE ADDRESSED NOW -- i would alarmed if i had kids that played in some tourney, then we moved down the street, for example, forgot to update with Gerry, and then had my kids names splashed here, i think some parents would, esp WITH young kids -- this is a legit concern, Ken
                    Last edited by David McTavish; Friday, 4th December, 2009, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Your point is clear, I just don't happen to agree with you.
                      Your insults are unnecessary including parodying Mr. Zeromkis first name. Your pattern of posting is also clear.
                      Neither he nor I are moderators. I assume you will be hearing from a moderator in the near future.

Comment

Your point is clear, I just don't happen to agree with you.
                        Your insults are unnecessary including parodying Mr. Zeromkis first name. Your pattern of posting is also clear.
                        Neither he nor I are moderators. I assume you will be hearing from a moderator in the near future.
                        Your pattern would seem quite clear as well, Ken. You are wrong though. Parents may be concerned about placing them in tourneys because of Gerry`s posting.That you threaten action thru the moderator is a step up, though, as that ultimately is not your decision. David

Comment

I see by your edit Mr. McTavish that you seem to want to be banished since you state you will push the bounds of civility until you are. Maybe an administrator could grant your wish. I'd rather you posted your concerns in a straightforward manner so that they can be debated.

What edit is that , Ken, as i flounder with my poor typing skills, you have online access

Comment

Gerry asked someone to contact the CFC office with address, Mr. McTavish. The harm in that would be?

I wasn't threatening action through a moderator, Mr. McTavish. Just foretelling that they may contact you.

Comment

Gerry asked someone to contact the CFC office with address, Mr. McTavish. The harm in that would be?

I wasn't threatening action through a moderator, Mr. McTavish. Just foretelling that they may contact you.
                              Hmm
                              Seems like more than one of us is hot under the collar, considering this is a workday, and the frequency of our postings. kids addresses re. CFC activities maybe shouldn`t be pursued here like this.Dvaid

Comment

Working...
                              X