Bob and Gord Blitz tournament and IM Mark Plotkin lecture, Sept 26, Burlington

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Morning all! Great day for a lecture from IM Plotkin that starts in about 2.5 hours from now. It's only $40 to register now. We have 14 players registered for the blitz tourney so far. The entry is $60. I make this offer today only. Sign up for the lecture ($40). The entry fee to the tourney is only $50. Your move. This offer is good for roughly 2.5hours.

    Comment


    • #17
      Hi all,

      I would like to thank IM Mark Plotkin for the lecture and those who attended.

      I would also like to Congratulate the following prize winners at the Summer send off blitz tourney with 16 players:

      1st IM Mark Plotkin, $150
      2nd Mahip Singh, $100
      3rd Nikola Brajkovic, $50

      Top u2000 Vukan Niketic, chess themed mug

      Top u1700 Kosouke Kawamura, chess themed mug

      Top up Nathan Fisher, chess themed mug.

      All results should be on the cfc website later this week.

      Comment

      Working...
      X