Edmonton International Round 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edmonton International Round 3

Round 3 has started. Live games available here.

Round 2 games are available to download there as well.

Re: Edmonton International Round 3

Thx for the games Tony! Iguess you're not such a bad guy after all, but whatsup with allyour players' exorbAtant ratings?:)
    What a thematic beauty by GM Friedel over Mikhalevski; e5, d6, followed by the tie-down; made the top-rated look like a calf roped up at the Stampede. Fritz cannot play wonderfulfully inspiring chess like this even if its 'rating' is higher.I assume the last moves (sorry this is from rd 4 just finished minutes ago) from Hansen- Esserman were postmortem, when as an old Russian inside joke, the players sensitize the wrong squares to hang a queen, for example, to confuse the internet mongers. Tell them that this is only in good taste when it is a Q or K that arrives on e4(for w)and /or a Q or K on e5(for b), as that was the old demo Russian board method of quieting over-inquisitive amateurish spectators of the usually obvious(to them)result). Thanx for bringing these games to the starving masses, again, IA Ficzere!

Comment

Re: Edmonton International Round 3

Top board was fun to watch. I had dinner with these guys last night and that was almost as entertaining as their game.

Yes, some of the post-mortum between Hansen-Esserman made it up before I could put their result in the system. Corrected version up now, as well as pgn for round 4.

Round 5 begins at 6pm, stay tuned.

Edmonton International Live Games

Comment

Working...
      X