Some Starcraft links for my buddies. :) (Off topic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some Starcraft links for my buddies. :) (Off topic)

MOVIE VS SHINE IS DONE! We are ready for the OSL GRAND FINALS on the 17th: FLASH VS MOVIE. Flash has also easily taken down Best in the MSL, and is moving on to the semi-finals there. Basically, Flash is just unstoppable. I think that everyone wants to see a Flash vs Jaedong finals the MSL! :P

Comment

Ok guys, OSL finals are up! GO CHECK IT OUT!!!

Comment

LOL i've been watching nukethestars the past couple times for the osl. I really wanted shine in the finals but now I hope flash wins :P
        Shameless self-promotion on display here
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Barkyducky?feature=mhee

Comment

OK GUYS. IT IS ON. WHAT EVERYONE'S BEEN WAITING FOR. This Saturday, FLASH VS JAEDONG IN THE MSL FINALS. HOLY CRAP#$@$#

Comment

I don't know anything about StarCraft, however the commentary and graphics were so interesting that I watched the entire 40ish minute Flash v Movie game one. Really, chess commentary could learn a lot from their presentation as a way to get the casual player interested.
            "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post
              I don't know anything about StarCraft, however the commentary and graphics were so interesting that I watched the entire 40ish minute Flash v Movie game one. Really, chess commentary could learn a lot from their presentation as a way to get the casual player interested.
              Yep that's true . It would also be interesting to hear what the actual professional Korean commentators are saying because it is really popular over there apparently. A lot of the top players make salaries comparable to the top players in chess and video games turn obselete pretty fast so that's pretty amazing. Starcraft is from all the way back in 1998!

Comment

movie vs flash game 3 is pretty sick too. Movie got unlucky in his decisions. I think hes just as good as flash
                Shameless self-promotion on display here
                http://www.youtube.com/user/Barkyducky?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by Bindi Cheng View Post
                  movie vs flash game 3 is pretty sick too. Movie got unlucky in his decisions. I think hes just as good as flash
                  NO#$@#$ DO YOU REALISE HOW GOOD FLASH IS?! HOLY CRAP. Right now, nobody even comes CLOSE to being as good as Flash. TIME FOR SOME STATS.

From May 10th of 2009 to January 4th of 2010, Flash won TWENTY-TWO STRAIGHT GAMES AGAINST TERRAN in the three major leagues. WHAT?!!?!

Flash is the first player ever to make it into both the OSL and the MSL finals in one season.

Flash is the first player ever to have an ELO rating of over 2400.

Despite an otherwise unimpressive lineup, with the other top players being Luxury, ForGG, Violet, Stats and Tempest, KT Rolster is in first place in the Proleague... WITH FOUR TIMES MORE POINTS THAN THE SECOND PLACE TEAM. HOLY CRAP.

Flash's WORST matchup is at 67.24%. That's BARELY LOWER than Bisu's BEST MATCHUP. Not only that, but it's BETTER than Stork's best matchup. THESE ARE THE TOP TWO PROTOSS PLAYERS IN THE WORLD.

Basically, the power rankings on Teamliquid sums it up:

Honestly, if it were possible I would rank Flash at #1 and #2. Sadly, that's impossible. The reality is, Flash is simply so far ahead of everyone else at the moment that he looks indestructible.

Comment

Worst finals of anything ever... Can go watch the games on Youtube if you want. They're up on RanshinDA's account. Basically, the games are ridiculously epic, and then there's some EXTREME bullshit and it becomes the worst thing of all time. I am PISSED.

Comment

Working...
                    X