2010 Canadian Recreational Chess Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Canadian Recreational Chess Championship

I have tried to check the website for this tournament and Google warns off it as being unsafe. :( I have E-mailed the organizer but have not had a response. Does anyone happen to have the registration info? Thanks for any help.

Re: 2010 Canadian Recreational Chess Championship

check the GTCL website. The information is there:http://torontochess.org/drupal/chess...s_championship

Comment

Re: 2010 Canadian Recreational Chess Championship

Prizes: Lots of trophies & prizes. Plus the title of 2010 Canadian Recreational Chess Champion.
      Sections: 24 sections to choose from. Players can compete at their own skill level. There are 24 important TITLES to be won, with lots of trophies (& prizes) at each level:

Type of tournament: Swiss 4 rounds, with a 5th round finals. 30 minute game
      Round times: 11:30 am, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm and 4:30 pm
      Presentation: 5:15 to 5:30 pm

What to bring: Chess pieces & chess clocks (Boards will be provided)
      Preregistration: Seating is limited. Pre-registration: is required to reserve a spot. To pre-register, simply provide the following information:
      Name of player
      Approximate ratings or preferred section (see below)
      Phone number

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      24 important TITLES to be won! Which one should I choose
      A computer beat me in chess, but it was no match when it came to kickboxing

Comment

Working...
      X