Brantford Active (Trying to avoid schedule conflict)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brantford Active (Trying to avoid schedule conflict)

Hello All

I am looking at running a CFC active tournament for a Sat. in Oct. or Nov. in Brantford Ont. would other TD's in SWOCL and surround regions. email me at leehendon@rogers.com or post here for their plans for those months to avoid major conflict of events. As the CFC page does go that far ahead.

Thanks Lee Hendon

Re: Brantford Active (Trying to avoid schedule conflict)

Hi Lee, we almost always have events in October and November, but we don't set that schedule until about June or July. There might be quite a few others who only derive their schedules after the Canadian Open "break". It's a good idea to ask early though!

Comment

Re: Brantford Active (Trying to avoid schedule conflict)

Originally posted by Lee Hendon View Post
      Hello All

I am looking at running a CFC active tournament for a Sat. in Oct. or Nov. in Brantford Ont. would other TD's in SWOCL and surround regions. email me at leehendon@rogers.com or post here for their plans for those months to avoid major conflict of events. As the CFC page does go that far ahead.

Thanks Lee Hendon
      Hi Lee,

When in doubt due to lack of information by other organizers, take it!
      We organizers in Ontario actually face challenges in finding a "free weekend" when there's nothing happening. A common calendar source (say the CFC website) can be a very useful tool. Along with an honour system between TDs of course to not conflict with already existing events.

Alex F.

Comment

Working...
      X