cfc charitable donation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cfc charitable donation

between screaming babies, i went to the chess.ca website at 4 am this morning to make a donation to the olympic fund and i was unable to find a spot to do this. was i missing something? where can i make a donation?

Re: cfc charitable donation

also if i wanted to run my own "Owen Sound Waive" tournament, is there a webpage with rules concerning that (e.g. no rating fee, no memberships, but still rated etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Sadler View Post
      also if i wanted to run my own "Owen Sound Waive" tournament, is there a webpage with rules concerning that (e.g. no rating fee, no memberships, but still rated etc.)
      http://chess.ca/news.shtml
      "To qualify as an Olympic Waive Tournament, it must be advertised as such, and remit $20 per player to the Olympic Fund, and submit the tournament electronically. In return, the CFC will rate the tournament for free and WAIVE CFC membership."

Comment

between screaming babies, i went to the chess.ca website at 4 am this morning to make a donation to the olympic fund and i was unable to find a spot to do this.
        At 4 AM you have "screaming babies" and the problem is making a donation to the olympic fund?

Interesting.
        Gary Ruben
        CC - IA and SIM

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Ruben View Post
          At 4 AM you have "screaming babies" and the problem is making a donation to the olympic fund?

Interesting.
          no no "between screaming babies", meaning the screaming had stopped but was due to begin in a couple of minutes...

Comment

the screaming had stopped but was due to begin in a couple of minutes...
            You mean, you have it scheduled?? Have the babies scream when you are at work.

Comment

Working...
            X