I don't care what Ben says...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't care what Ben says...

...this board's a freaking pain in the butt. Enjoy!!

p.s. where's the 'fly away' smilie?
    Last edited by Peter McKillop; Thursday, 21st August, 2008, 09:57 PM.
    "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
    "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Re: I don't care what Ben says...

The theory is we will get used to it. I think the old board is better, but I'm not sure either one accomplishes much.

Comment

I never said this board was easier to use. I never even said I preferred this board. All I said was that it is fundamentally and undisputably better than the old board.
      everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

On the positive side, maybe the frustrations of using this new board will finally allow me to break my addiction to chess crash boards.
        "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
        "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
        "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Working...
        X