Cdn Open Standings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cdn Open Standings?

I see the monroi site has the wall chart, but is there (anywhere) what I would call a proper results cross-table (with the people with 3 points after 3 rounds as 1 through n, followed by the folks with 2.5 etc).

It seems way too hard to just determine who has 3 points (for example).
    ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Re: Cdn Open Standings?

Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
    I see the monroi site has the wall chart, but is there (anywhere) what I would call a proper results cross-table (with the people with 3 points after 3 rounds as 1 through n, followed by the folks with 2.5 etc).

While ordinarily, I would agree with you and would love it if it was there, to be honest, I would much prefer the people got the pairings right from now on, since it has already significantly altered the enjoyment of the tournament many players.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Scott View Post
      While ordinarily, I would agree with you and would love it if it was there, to be honest, I would much prefer the people got the pairings right from now on, since it has already significantly altered the enjoyment of the tournament many players.
      I wasn't suggesting everyone should drop whatever they are doing and create a cross table of course. I was just pointing out that the "wall chart" format that SwissSys apparently likes to produce is close to useless in my opinion.

A dynamic result table is much more useful.

Note that having such a table is a requirement for creating proper pairings isn't it? ;)

Comment

I wasn't suggesting everyone should drop whatever they are doing and create a cross table of course. I was just pointing out that the "wall chart" format that SwissSys apparently likes to produce is close to useless in my opinion.

A dynamic result table is much more useful.

Note that having such a table is a requirement for creating proper pairings isn't it? ;)
        Oh I know you weren't.

I was just suggesting I'd like to see one task done right before getting a feature that, I admit I would love to see.

Comment

Kerry, they've read your post and my mind :) (i wanted to see a crosstable where ratings/and other info would be on the same line, that it would be possible to make a "swing" chart :D

It is pitty that "cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3"" are somwhere overwritten with zeros, as a table became very tight

Comment

Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post
            Kerry, they've read your post and my mind :) (i wanted to see a crosstable where ratings/and other info would be on the same line, that it would be possible to make a "swing" chart :D

It is pitty that "cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3"" are somwhere overwritten with zeros, as a table became very tight
            Woo Hoo. That's more like it. I *much* prefer this type of result table.
            THANKS Monroi !

yes, the formatting is a little tight isn't it?! Perhaps they are anticipating squeezing all rounds into that little frame? :)

Comment

Working...
            X