New book is now available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New book is now available!

The Chess'n Math Association is proud to announce a 4th book for kids by Jeff Coakley entitled "Winning Chess Puzzles for Kids Volume 2".

Winning Chess Puzzles for Kids Volume 2 is a fun and instructive workbook for children 7 to 13. Full of imaginitive drawings, it combines standard chess problems with a variety of insightful chess-related puzzles. Slightly more advanced than volume 1, its aim is to further develop a student's tactical skills.

The main part of the book consists of exercise sheets with more than 1000 positions, covering basic mates and simple tactics such as forks, pins and discovered checks. There are also 100 pages of additional material with names like Lilly's Puzzlers, Switcheroos, Who's the Goof, Chess Mazes and Double Whammies.

This book can be studied by itself or used as a supplement to the author's earlier works: Winning Chess Strategy For Kids and Winning Chess Exercises for Kids. Taken togeher, they make a complete course of instruction for the aspiring player.

Price $29.95

You can order the book online at www.strategygames.ca It will be available in all our stores no laer than this Friday.

Re: New book is now available!

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post
    It will be available in all our stores no later than this Friday.
    Do you plan to bring it to the Canadian Open?

Comment

Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post
      Do you plan to bring it to the Canadian Open?
      Yes I will have it n Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post
        Yes I will have it n Thursday.
        Please give one to Alexandra, she can pay cash, or I can do it on line if is easier for you.

Thanks
        Andrei
        ________
        Alaska dispensary
        Last edited by Andrei Botez; Monday, 9th May, 2011, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrei Botez View Post
          Please give one to Alexandra, she can pay cash, or I can do it on line if is easier for you.

Thanks
          Andrei
          Hi Andrei,

I will give a copy to Alexandra on Thursday night.

Thanks!

Larry

Comment

And for Chess teachers like me-these books are invaluable for ALL levels!!!!Thanks Jeff and Larry.....

Comment

Working...
            X