Congratulations to Chris White in his recent marriage to Krista Fradsham!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Chris White in his recent marriage to Krista Fradsham!!!!

It is an honour to congratulate Chris White and Krista Fradsham on their recent marriage in St. John's! I had the absolute pleasure of officiating the ceremony, while other NL chess players also took part: Alick Tsui did the photography; Peter Noftall played ceremony and reception music on guitar, and; Paul Dunn was the Best Man.

Best wishes to Mr. and Mrs. Chris and Krista White... may all your years together be healthy, happy, and prosperous!

Sincerely,

Jordan S. Berson
    No matter how big and bad you are, when a two-year-old hands you a toy phone, you answer it.

Re: Congratulations to Chris White in his recent marriage to Krista Fradsham!!!!

Congratulations Chris and Krista; even though I do not know either of you.

108 people have viewed this and not a peep from anyone up to now.

Come on chesstalkers, what is the problem? Perhaps most of the chesstalkers have never been married before (or even dated?). Reminds me of the song, 30 years old and never kissed a girl, or something to that effect!?

Bah, chess players are no fun at all; too mono-centric.

Comment

Re: Congratulations to Chris White in his recent marriage to Krista Fradsham!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Does this mean you will be out of the running for the Road Warrior in the future?!

Best of luck!

Comment

Working...
      X