New leadership at CMA Toronto!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New leadership at CMA Toronto!

The Chess'n Math Association is pleased to announce that beginning Aug 1 2010, Francis Rodrigues will take over the leadership role at our Toronto location for the 2010-2011 school year. Francis will be responsible for improving our scholastic programs and overseeing our retail operation.

Francis was involved in chess in Kenya and when he moved with his family to Toronto in 2006 became involved with the Chess'n Math both as a teacher and a tournament director. He has shown excellent skill and judgement over the years and we are confident he will shine in this new position.

Larry Bevand
    Executive Director
    Chess'n Math Association

Re: New leadership at CMA Toronto!

Congratulations Francis - you'll be very busy - just dont attempt any complex tasks blindfolded:)

Comment

Congrats to Francis!!!! I have worked with him over the years in teaching @C&M and have found him to be of utmost integrity.Larry could not have picked a better leader.I am looking forward to working with Francis over the next School year.On behalf of ALL the teachers,we wish Francis nothing but continued success and thanks Larry for an awesome appointment.

Comment

It is great to have you with CMA, Francis!! I look forward to meeting you soon.

Comment

Thanks Larry, Hans, John, Brad, Hugues, all who've called!

Just back in town.....and in time for a first day at CMA:-)
          Looking forward to a more enthralling chess-scene in T.O.,
          no promises yet, but we have exciting plans on the anvil.

Do drop into 701 Mt. Pleasant, when you're next in town -
          there's always fresh coffee and cookies, and I'll be delighted
          to demo our cutting-edge software and newest imports.

Francis.

Comment

Working...
          X