5th Edmonton International Website Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th Edmonton International Website Stats

Here are a few stats on our website during the Edmonton International.

920 unique visitors (30% new)
    52 different countries visited (mostly Canada & the US)
    Average time on site was just under 7 minutes
    2700 visits overall

I could provide a host of other stats, but these are the most important ones.

There were also a number of people following on ICC who were broadcasting some of the games as well. I do not have those stats.

Of the new visitors (approx 300), 85% were from Canada.

I realize these stats aren't fantastic, but the trend for viewing our Alberta events is on the rise which doesn't hurt.

It would be interessting to see the stats from other Canadian events to compare.

Google Analytics provides this service for free and it is an excellent service which will track your site over time with scads of data for analysis. The drill downs on the data seems endless.

Re: 5th Edmonton International Website Stats

I didn't bother keeping a record of the details, where, how long, etc, but the CYCC website www.cycc.ca scored 43,427 page-loads from 13,611 different visitors. Once the event started the site was referring visitors to Monroi for standings, pairings, etc.

That's for the 10 months from October 09 - August 10.

Comment

Re: 5th Edmonton International Website Stats

Originally posted by John Coleman View Post
      I didn't bother keeping a record of the details, where, how long, etc, but the CYCC website www.cycc.ca scored 43,427 page-loads from 13,611 different visitors. Once the event started the site was referring visitors to Monroi for standings, pairings, etc.

That's for the 10 months from October 09 - August 10.
      Those stats sound quite respectable, especially since it is an event website. What is impressive is the number of different visitors you got.

By comparison, the ACA website saw just under 82,000 page visits on 23,000 visits by 7,000 different visitors. Since the ACA site runs year around, our site is quite a bit different from your single event site.

Comment

Working...
      X