amuzing picture!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amuzing picture!

There is something interesting about this picture!

Re: amuzing picture!

Okay, I give up. What?

Comment

Oh com'on, you are no fun! :D

Comment

Do you mean the extra Queens next to each board? They are fairly standard now in new sets.

Comment

I have no idea. It looks like Paco Vallejo and Gata Kamsky though (on the right side of the picture)

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Brodie View Post
            Do you mean the extra Queens next to each board? They are fairly standard now in new sets.
            I just bought 100 new sets, with extra queens.

Comment

Thanks Nic. You nailed it. What I found interesting is how Paco Vallejo looked
              away after playing his first move and Kamsky trying to peek what Vallejo plays.
              I guess he is trying to get a sneak peek of what special lines he prepared for this tournament. That's all, there is not big riddle. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhail Egorov View Post
                Thanks Nic. You nailed it. What I found interesting is how Paco Vallejo looked
                away after playing his first move and Kamsky trying to peek what Vallejo plays.
                I guess he is trying to get a sneak peek of what special lines he prepared for this tournament. That's all, there is not big riddle. :)
                The old copying the board right beside yours trick.... I used to always look at the boards beside mine, it's hard to stay focused on your own game the whole time :-)

Comment

It's true, but the games just started. :).

Comment

Working...
                  X