Chess Informant CD question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chess Informant CD question

Recently I have purchased a the Chess Informant 107 Book & CD. I am having issues with the HTML part of the CD. When I doulble click on the PGN format the Index of games is automatically loaded onto the screen. When I double click the HTML setting, I see the same page the contains Index & Games, but there is no content.

I was wondering if someone can explain what controls I need to use to load the games onto the HTML format? I would appreciate your help. I tried to email the publisher, but received no response.

Thank you

B Clark
    Toronto, Ontario

Re: Chess Informant CD question

Originally posted by B Clark View Post
    Recently I have purchased a the Chess Informant 107 Book & CD. I am having issues with the HTML part of the CD. When I doulble click on the PGN format the Index of games is automatically loaded onto the screen. When I double click the HTML setting, I see the same page the contains Index & Games, but there is no content.

I was wondering if someone can explain what controls I need to use to load the games onto the HTML format? I would appreciate your help. I tried to email the publisher, but received no response.

Thank you

B Clark
    Toronto, Ontario
    I have the same issues with their CDs on my laptop but it works on other computers I have tried. I don't know what the solution is. I have been meaning to take my laptop to a computer guy with the disc, it does give me an error message - something like c:/potus not available or something like that.

Comment

Re: Chess Informant CD question

Through further research, I may have an answer to my question. I believe that I need to Order Chess Informant Expert 6.6. Acquiring the 6.6 program will allow me to be able to load and run the HTML files.

Bruce Clark
      Toronto, Ontario

Comment

Working...
      X