Looking for sales person in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for sales person in Toronto

After 9 years of service with Chess'n Math in Toronto, I am sad to announce that Andrew McMillan, will be moving on to new projects. He has been a true asset for all these years and we wish him well in his next journey.

This means that we have a full time position available at our Mount Pleasant location. Knowledge of chess and other board games is essential. You must also be organized punctual and be a people person. Hours are Wednesday to Friday from 11 am - 6 pm, Saturday from 10 am - 6 pm and Sunday from noon - 5 pm. Start date is immediate.

E-mail CMA Regional Director Francis Rodrigues toronto at chess-math dot org with your resume.

Larry Bevand

Re: Looking for sales person in Toronto

Andrew M. will be missed by all the Teachers,staff,customers and me in particular.He was GREAT with the customers after I observed him for years.We had great talks about Chess,teaching,P.E.I.,and life. I wish him well and nothing but success in his future life.He was ALWAYS in the store and I appreciated that when I needed lessons quickly and just good conversation. Chess 'N Math and I will miss him.

Comment

Its a bit sad to see Andrew go. He made a lot of good suggestions of books that I was unfamiliar with before talking to him. You will have some big shoes to fill.

Good luck to Andrew and to finding someone who can fill those shoes.

Comment

Andrew has not competed in the tournaments much over the last several years, although he's been of an expert's strength. Is he going ever to play the competitive chess? I'm just wondering that.
        :)

Comment

Hi Caesar:

He and Alex Ferreira just recently played in a tournament in Greece. I'm not sure if Andrew is playing in other tournaments as well while on his European trip.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
            Hi Caesar:

He and Alex Ferreira just recently played in a tournament in Greece. I'm not sure if Andrew is playing in other tournaments as well while on his European trip.

Bob
            Hi Bob,

That's really a good news, Bob. He has learned/studied and possessed a lot of chess knowledge from those books at the shop. From that point of view I have admired him that.

Caesar

Comment

Working...
            X