Toronto Labour Day Any Pre-Registered Lists Yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Labour Day Any Pre-Registered Lists Yet?

Just wondered if there are any links to the Pre-registered Lists for the Toronto Labour day Open Yet?

There does not seem to be anyway of checking via the CFC website.

Re: Toronto Labour Day Any Pre-Registered Lists Yet?

I would expect any list to be on the tournament website ( but there's none there yet ).

For details about the Toronto Labour Day Open : http://www.gtachessevents.memberlodge.com

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
      I would expect any list to be on the tournament website ( but there's none there yet ).

For details about the Toronto Labour Day Open : http://www.gtachessevents.memberlodge.com

Bob
      It is ridiculous that still nobody post the pre-registered list. It is only 4 days before the tournament.

Comment

Hi Robert Song;

Officially if Bryan does not want to post a list he is not forced to. I pay most events my cheque so I want to see if my name is on the lists. Bryan contacted me so I know I'm in.
        I not concerned on who shows up as I never get to play the elite players anyway. Some people like to know that is why I posted originally.

Comment

Originally posted by John Brown View Post
          Hi Robert Song;

Officially if Bryan does not want to post a list he is not forced to. I pay most events my cheque so I want to see if my name is on the lists. Bryan contacted me so I know I'm in.
          I not concerned on who shows up as I never get to play the elite players anyway. Some people like to know that is why I posted originally.
          Dear John,

Thanks for your reply. I agree that nothing can force the pre-registered list being published. However I believe most of players are expecting it. Honestly saying I like Bryan as the TD. Most of Bryan organized tournament has website to publish the list well before the tournament. Maybe this time he is too busy? The published pre-list could draw more players though, I think.

Comment

Two days left ... and there is still no list of preregistered chess players!?

Comment

This is now posted on the website

ONLINE REGISTRATIONS HERE ARE NOW CLOSED.

IF You email me at bryan.lamb@rogers.com prior to 9 AM Friday morning you may still receive an advance pairing (must pay onsite fee)

ADVANCE PAIRINGS + registration list will be available on this site estimated time, noon Friday. time subject to change with notice.

once advance pairings are posted, all further registrants will be paired with each other separately for round 1. onsite registrants will be accepted.

Brief update - there are more than 100 preregistered players, and I am still counting them. estimated turnout is 120+ or more so far...

Comment

Toronto Labour Day : Pre-Registered Lists / Rd. 1 Pairings ( tentative )

Pre-Registration List, and tentative Rd. 1 Pairings are up: http://www.gtachessevents.memberlodge.com/Default.aspx

Click on " Labour Day Open " at the top, to get the dual drop-down menu.

127 advance entries.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                X