The Best of Chess Life and Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best of Chess Life and Review

What sort of market would you see there being for a similar publication of content from Canada's chess magazines over the years? Personally, I would love to see someone take this task on, but it seems unreasonable to expect anyone to sacrifice the time necessary to do so.

Re: The Best of Chess Life and Review

Originally posted by Michael von Keitz View Post
    What sort of market would you see there being for a similar publication of content from Canada's chess magazines over the years? Personally, I would love to see someone take this task on, but it seems unreasonable to expect anyone to sacrifice the time necessary to do so.
    I really enjoy those 2 volumes. New in Chess also released an anthology to celebrate its 25th annivesary and it's quite good.

While I would buy a "Best of" from Canadian magazines, I don't know how big the market would be. The project would require an editor with access to all the publications and dealing with the copyright issues.

It wouldn't be any more profitable, but pdf's of all available magazines would be an invaluable reference work.

Comment

Working...
    X