Anyone driving to the Montreal Open from Toronto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone driving to the Montreal Open from Toronto?

I was just wondering if anyone will be driving to the 2010 Montreal Open from Toronto and would like to carpool with 2 other people (my mom and I)? We are currently having trouble with transportation. :(

The tournament starts at 7pm on Friday so we do hope to leave in the morning or noon at the latest. We would greatly appreciate it if anyone's interested in this! Please contact me by email at yuanling_1@yahoo.com.

Thanks so much! :)

Re: Anyone driving to the Montreal Open from Toronto?

There is a Via train from Toronto to Montreal and the Bus I preferred the train more leg room. So if no one helps you get there that is an alternative.

Comment

I notice that Zeljko Kitich from Hamilton has entered. Maybe you could try contacting him?

Comment

I've already arranged to take VIA rail instead of driving. I've taken a bye in round 1 as I'm leaving Toronto at 315pm & won't be there until after round 1 starts. Also I'm staying for an extra couple of days to sight see.

Enteprise rent a car has a good deal on right now check enterpiserentacar.ca although I'm not sure if there are any locations in Toronto participating, there are some in Mississauga. When I have to drive that far I usually prefer a rental to my own car.
        Last edited by Zeljko Kitich; Wednesday, 8th September, 2010, 11:21 PM.

Comment

We wish good luck to Scarborugh Chess CLub champion Yuanling Yuan !!!

Bring home the trophy. We will help you carry it......

Comment

Working...
          X