Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Blitz at Mom's Cafe!

Vlad,

If you're still running your prediction contest, I'll say 10 for this Saturday. See you there!

Dave

Re: Saturday Blitz at Mom's Cafe!

Last night Thursday, i read an ad that there is a poker tournament in Vlad's Mom's Cafe at around 8:00 pm. My friend and i are interested to join. But we will let Vlad now if we are coming.......
    Last edited by Erwin Casareno; Friday, 10th September, 2010, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Erwin Casareno View Post
      Last night Tursday, i read an ad that there is a poker tournament in Vlad's Mom's Cafe at around 8:00 pm. My friend and i are interested to join. But we will let Vlad now if we are coming.......
      This is news to me! Also seems unlikely. Where did you get this info?
      There is a poker tournament I go to Mondays and Thursdays. You would have to be introduced to play. Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Dobrich View Post
        This is news to me! Also seems unlikely. Where did you get this info?
        There is a poker tournament I go to Mondays and Thursdays. You would have to be introduced to play. Let me know.

Thanks Vlad.

I will try to consult with Mr. Bob Amrstrong about the poker ad that i read a paper placed beside the scoresheet collection box last night at the Scarborough Chess Club.

In this way, i do not need to travel to NIagara Falls to play poker -money.

I hope i can withdraw anytime? lol.

Comment

Hi Vlad & Erwin:

I've been putting out at SCC an old " Games on Danforth " flyer ( no date on it ) that mentions Vlad's Blitz,, the Danforth Go Club, The Toronto Backgammon Club, and Texas Holdem Poker tournaments at Danny Greens Billiards, 1218 Danforth ( east of Greenwood ). I think Erwin wrongly concluded Vlad was running the poker at his chess location.

Vlad can give me a new flyer some time, if this one I've been using is now out of date re the non-chess advertising.

Bob

Comment

Working...
          X