(Ottawa Autumn Open) CFC memberships for Andreas Buss & Michael Sun (& U1800 survey)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Ottawa Autumn Open) CFC memberships for Andreas Buss & Michael Sun (& U1800 survey)

Hi Gerry from the CFC, and other Organizers in Ottawa, the latest TD file was just posted on the CFC website, and both Andreas Buss & Michael Sun appear to have an expired CFC membership. They are registered for the Ottawa Autumn Open this weekend, and I have told both of them that they need to renew their CFC membership before getting paired, but that was verbally, and I do not have email addresses for them. However, another plausible possibility is that another Organizer has accepted their renewal money, but just not had the chance to submit it to the CFC office? I know I'm grasping, but I'm getting desperate!

By the way, for the latest Ottawa Autumn Open registered list, I was hoping to post it tonight, but had to do some other work, and am just too tired now. I will get it posted as soon as feasible on Thursday morning. And I currently expect to be at the RA club on Thursday evening to take registration payments, preferably between 7pm and 730pm.

Finally, the over 60 players already registered are spread quite evenly, except for the U1800 section, which currently has only 6 players. We could keep that section as is, and if we have pairing problems, use Amateurs from the U1600 Section. However, I would prefer to fold an overly small U1800 Section into the U2000 Section, and add a modest class prize.

Would the already registered U1800 players please reply to me with their preference :
    Ritchie - Yuanchen - Burton - Morgan - Wan - Schwartz
    arismarghetis at rogers dot com
Working...
X