http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msSvZPZXwJU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuOv1tqRQRI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_f4N...eature=related

Comment

Re: And in this corner...

Originally posted by J. Ken MacDonald View Post
      Ahhh! Youth!

LOL

i fell in love for the first time in 4th grade but i didn't have the courage to talk to her. in 8th grade i wrote the note and slipped it in somebody else's locker. considered killing myself cos of that. it was a big deal. it was a blown cover. it was over for me. my goose was cooked. stick a fork in me. the jig is up. ruined my chances. the rest is history. out future was torn asunder. it became abundantly clear i was only brought here to suffer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIMVrEsYygU

i know, i know -___-;; once in a while i listen to mainstream music O:
      everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Re: Calling out Vlad Dobrich

Originally posted by Vlad Dobrich View Post
        At the risk of drawing more juvenile insults from you, I will try to correct your misapprehensions.
        First I did reply to your original post - see post #2 in this thread.
        Also, as stated in that post, I did not stare at you at any time, especially as you say in the final round (round 6). I was not there as I left the site at the beginning of the round to go to a poker tournament.
        Lastly, I see little point in continuing this discussion as you simply ignore my statements and then go on to restate your misapprehensions.

You're probably staring at this thread right now, aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Bindi Cheng View Post
          Perhaps it was round 5, nonetheless, you can deny it all you want but we both know what happened. There's no point in discussing it further on a blog where Kerry just loves to take sides. How long has it been since you've played any chess? Vlad, I still think you're a funny character whose idea of not staring is following their movement as they walk past you. Regardless, I had dropped this matter over the summer but your presence has forced me to bring it up. Tell me if you didn't act this way towards me this weekend, why else would I bring it up? Before you answer, I just want to let you know it's a rhetorical question. Who am I kidding, you wouldn't have the guts to reply unless I directly challenged you. Happy hunting, may you never organize another substantial blitz tournament again.
          Why would you bring it up? I'll tell you why. It's because there is something not rational in your perception of reality.
          As for my organizing or directing tournaments - your comments will not affect my decisions. However, in any case that will not have anything to do with you as you will not be in them.
          But the next time you play in some tournament and find that you have made a crucial oversight or otherwise blunder, look behind you. I will not be there. But you will know that somehow I was responsible!
          You are just an overgrown kid testing the limits of acceptable social behavior.
          So to find your limit, do the following. Next time you see me at a tournament,
          follow me out to the parking lot. But that's not your style is it? You think this is a video game with no consequence for insulting your betters. You are more the sniper type. You attack from a distance where you feel yourself to be safe. A typical coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Bindi Cheng View Post
            Perhaps it was round 5, nonetheless, you can deny it all you want but we both know what happened. There's no point in discussing it further on a blog where Kerry just loves to take sides. How long has it been since you've played any chess? Vlad, I still think you're a funny character whose idea of not staring is following their movement as they walk past you. Regardless, I had dropped this matter over the summer but your presence has forced me to bring it up. Tell me if you didn't act this way towards me this weekend, why else would I bring it up? Before you answer, I just want to let you know it's a rhetorical question. Who am I kidding, you wouldn't have the guts to reply unless I directly challenged you. Happy hunting, may you never organize another substantial blitz tournament again.
            Don't make this about me. I gave my opinion. If you don't like it, I don't care.
            YOU started this thread; actions have consequences - a concept you seem unwilling to grasp. Over and out.
            ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

I hereby announce that I am founding the BINDI CHENG STARING CLUB.

Please sign up below if you want to join and repost:

BINDI CHENG STARING CLUB
              Members in Good Staring
              1) Paul Beckwith
              2) Vlad Dobrich (honorary member)
              3) add your name hear

Comment

Hello Chesstalk reader,

I would like to put my 50 cents into this topic. I know its not much, but here it goes. If Bendi had any morals, he would apologize to Vlad Dobrich. If I were Bendi, I would stop making a idiot of myself . I personally would apologize to Vlad, like any reasonable human , and admit that I was wrong. I know Bendi most likely will not do it, and that is unfortunate. :(
                I just feel sorry for Bendi, who's parents never taught him basic manners. I personally know Bendi, and I feel sorry that he turned to such a negative and very hateful person.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Beckwith View Post
                  I hereby announce that I am founding the BINDI CHENG STARING CLUB.
                  Surely this is the wrong idea... how about everyone agrees to wear dark glasses at any tournament Bindi Cheng plays in, so he won't feel uncomfortable when people stare at him.

Comment

This reminds me of that famous chess story about Mikhail Tal supposedly staring at his opponent Pal Benko, causing Benko to put on a pair of sunglasses. Tal responded by coming to the board wearing an even larger pair of shades next game!

Comment

...Like a pedophile?!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post
                        ...Like a pedophile?!
                        Thanks Lucas!

I could have sworn I saw a reference to a "stare like a pedophile" in one of the previous posts by Bindi, but I cannot find any such reference now and I apologize for inserting that phrase in my post. I will edit my post to indicate that phrase should not have been used.

Comment

Hi Kerry:

There was that phrase in a post at one time. Maybe it's now been edited out.

Bob

Comment

It was indeed ther and has been edited out. I may have a copy of the original kicking around.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
                              Hi Kerry:

There was that phrase in a post at one time. Maybe it's now been edited out.

Bob
                              Aha! Maybe I am not losing my mind... (well, the jury is still out on that point)
                              I was *certain* I had seen it but could not find it (nor any indication of editing either). Perhaps the forum administrator(s) removed the phrase? Funny if they did - they didn't bother to edit my reference to it!

thanks for confirming you also saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Craft View Post
                                It was indeed ther and has been edited out. I may have a copy of the original kicking around.
                                Thanks... don't waste any time looking for it. I presume an administrator edited out the original phrase... {shrug}

Comment

Working...
                                X