Canadian IM Jonathan Tayar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian IM Jonathan Tayar

My next IM search is on Jonathan Tayar. When/where did he get his IM title? FIDE shows an FM title at the Closed in 2006, and the IM title after the "Maria Abulet Memorial" in Romania in 2008. However - the crosstable connected with this shows an all-woman event!

Re: Canadian IM Jonathan Tayar

Jonathan picked up his IM title at the 2009 Canadian Closed, unless my mind is desperately failing me.

Comment

Re: Canadian IM Jonathan Tayar

Originally posted by Hugh Brodie View Post
      My next IM search is on Jonathan Tayar. When/where did he get his IM title? FIDE shows an FM title at the Closed in 2006, and the IM title after the "Maria Abulet Memorial" in Romania in 2008. However - the crosstable connected with this shows an all-woman event!
      "Memorial Maria Albulet" is a women invitational.
      ________
      Amateur bbw
      Last edited by Andrei Botez; Monday, 9th May, 2011, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Re : Canadian IM Jonathan Tayar

Originally posted by Hugh Brodie View Post
        Hi Hugh,
        In HPE I mentioned Tayar's title and even gave his win over Samsonkin in the 2009 Cdn Closed.

Comment

Working...
        X