Pacquiao

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao

Who saw the fight? The man is out-of-this-world incredible. In my books he's making his way into being the best boxer ever in the modern era.

Re: Pacquiao

Originally posted by Eric Hansen View Post
    Who saw the fight? The man is out-of-this-world incredible. In my books he's making his way into being the best boxer ever in the modern era.
    I missed that one. Saw some clips on the internet.

I've been a boxing fan for years but mostly the heavyweight division. The earliest I can recall is listening to the Joe Louis - Walcott fight with my dad back in around 1948, It was on the radio and I can't recall there being TV back then. Louis made a comeback in 1951 against Marciano. That was after an IRS audit.
    Gary Ruben
    CC - IA and SIM

Comment

Manny Pacquiao is the best pound for pound fighter in the world for 2010.

If you miss out his fights, you missed a lot.

Watch the collection of his fights and you will see what i mean.

You will not regret....i assure you.
      Last edited by Erwin Casareno; Monday, 15th November, 2010, 05:12 PM.

Comment

I watched the fight at a party with about 50 fillipino friends. For evrey one of pacman's fights there is a party and they order the pay-per-veiw. Once again was astonished how easily he defeated a much bigger man. Needless to say the cheering was all one sided and everyone went home happy.

Hopefully Mayweather will stop ducking him soon.

Comment

The fight on the weekend was one of the best I've seen. Pacman fought a man stronger, taller, heavier ( 6 lb ) but not faster. Just one look at the bruised right eye of Margarito tells the tale.

Comment

He needs to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr. Boxing seems to be sinking as a sport, with many of the fans migrating to MMA (UFC etc). It doesn't help that there hasn't been any compelling heavyweights in boxing in a very long time.

Comment

Pacquiao - Mayweather has long been unsuccessfully organized by big time promoters. Since the middle ? of last year. This is why Pacquiao fougt Cotto as substitute and again this Novermber - Margaritto - as a substitute for Mayweather.

The fact of the matter is Pacquiao has been hoping to fight Mayweater. But Mayweather has been continously ducking the offers of multi million dollars from promoters many times.

Mayweather threw obstacles along the way, accusing Pacquiao of use of steroids, and blood testings schedules in addition to the normal urine testing required.

We have accepted the fact that Mayweather does not have the confidence to fight a fighter of Manny Pacquiao's caliber. He is afraid to lose.

Unlike Oscar de la Hoya, who made a lot of money despite losing to Pacquiao. This is why the Golden Boy of US boxing - an Olympic gold medalist - has been badly mangled and turned into a punching bag - that the referee has to stop the fight.

One thing very clear to me, Mayweather is AFRAID. This is why we know there will never be a Pacquiao - Mayweather fight.

Full stop. (Francis Rodriguez - lol!).

Manny Pacquiao might have come to the end of his boxing career - a colorful and enviable one - as he has to concentrate on his new job as an elected Congressman in the Philippines.

With his victory, the Clergy is very happy to receive his normal donation for church improvements.

Comment

Working...
              X