Happy Holiday! and GTCL website got fixed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holiday! and GTCL website got fixed!

Hi Gentlemen,

I spent my holidays to fix the GTCL website and now you can post your tournaments by yourselves.

The benefit to do this is mainly take the advantage from Drupl technology integrating with those main search engines such as Google Bing and Yahoo to promote your events over the internet. People easy to find your events from search engines and certainly you could have more potential chess players to join in your tournaments. (put keywords chess tournaments toronto in search to see we always are ranked the 1st. :))

Again, same the problems brought from the upgrade web system, the chess clubs information could not be posted and updated. Now the issues got fixed and I tested today and it works for me. I would like encourage the chess club runners to post your club information again to see if everything is OK or not.

Last news from me, which is, the new features has been on the way to add in the GTCL website, such as
    • a flash pictures on the frontpage
    • chess clubs would be shown by list and table
    • Chess calendar updated
    • Vote blocks with 2010 Best Chess Tournament in GTA, 2010 Top 10 Chess News in GTA, etc
    • connect to facebook and twitter

Anyone want to add any other new features, please email me to let me put in my "To Do List" earlier and I will do my best to finish them as soon as possible.

Chess friends,
    I believe you all have a bright and joy-filled Christmas. I am wishing you have a happy, healthy, entertaining 2011 and a year of blessing.

Happy Holiday !

Re: Well done

This is a very professional looking site.

Comment

Working...
    X