Don't miss our awesome sale this Saturday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't miss our awesome sale this Saturday!!!

Over 1,000 chess books go on sale simultaneously at Strategy Games in Montreal, Toronto and Ottawa Saturday morning at 10 am! Those living outside of these areas can have a list e-mailed to them on Saturday morning by contacting me at bevand@chess-math.org.

While I was in Toronto this week, folks were asking me what to expect. Well...we have a good number of new titles (titles that have come on the market in the last 6 - 8 weeks) that we will be offering at 40 - 60% off the regular price! Obviously we have limited quantites and so this is on a first come first serve basis. I was in Ottawa today and someone asked me about the sale...apparently last time he had shown up at 11:00 a.m. and most of the books had already been sold! I have a feeling he will be first in line this time around :)

There is no doubt that if you want the best selection, arriving by 10 a.m. is a must.

I think folks will be extremely happy with what they find!

http://www.strategygames.ca

Check out Kasparov's new book on Karpov at the same time!

All our shops have this excellent new book by Kasparov on Karpov as well as the enw playing program Rybka 3.0. You can also buy it online.

Comment

Re: Check out Kasparov's new book on Karpov at the same time!

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post
      All our shops have this excellent new book by Kasparov on Karpov as well as the enw playing program Rybka 3.0. You can also buy it online.
      You mean this:
      Garry Kasparov on Modern Chess, Part 2: Kasparov vs Karpov 1975-1985
      or smth else?

Comment

That's the one.

Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post
        You mean this:
        Garry Kasparov on Modern Chess, Part 2: Kasparov vs Karpov 1975-1985
        or smth else?
        Yep...we got it in last weekend and it selling fast.

Comment

Re: Don't miss our awesome sale this Saturday!!!

If it's not too much trouble can you or someone else list the chess books here (or at least the opening books!) instead of / or in addition to e-mailing a list to outsiders on Saturday morning?

I'm having a garage sale Saturday (delayed the previous 2 Saturdays due to weather) so I may miss the early morning rush.

Comment

Re: Don't miss our awesome sale this Saturday!!!

My garage sale went well despite a slow start. I made $150. Now to head to my local Strategy Games store to feed my chessbook addiction ;)

Comment

Working...
            X