prize cheques for Lidstone-Yuanchen-Sapozhnikov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prize cheques for Lidstone-Yuanchen-Sapozhnikov

Except for the 3 names in the title, all of the other prize cheques from the Ottawa Winter Open have been handed off or snail mailed. To the 3 people copied, when you get the chance, please check your email from last week, and reply at your earliest convenience.

Thanks again, and best regards.

still awaiting response emails from Lidstone & Yuanchen

If anyone knows them, please feel free to remind them to check their email. Thanks! :)

Comment

Yuanchen

Hi Aris:

Is it Yuanchen Zhang of Toronto you want to reach? He is a member of Scarborough CC and will be at the club tomorrow night for the regular swiss. I will mention you to him.

Bob

Comment

Re: Yuanchen

Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
        Hi Aris:

Is it Yuanchen Zhang of Toronto you want to reach? He is a member of Scarborough CC and will be at the club tomorrow night for the regular swiss. I will mention you to him.

Bob
        Hi Bob, thanks! I just need Jian, his father, to reply back with their mailing address for the prize cheque for Yuanchen, and to who to make the cheque to: Jian or Yuanchen.

You're a good fellow Bob!

Comment

Hi Aris:

Unfortunately, Yuanchen took a bye last night and wasn't at the club.

But Robert Song, Michael's father, had seen your posts. He asked me if I wanted him to call Jian and let him know. I said sure, so he called right away and told him to send you their snail mail address.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
            Hi Aris:

Unfortunately, Yuanchen took a bye last night and wasn't at the club.

But Robert Song, Michael's father, had seen your posts. He asked me if I wanted him to call Jian and let him know. I said sure, so he called right away and told him to send you their snail mail address.

Bob
            Yes, thanks, Bob. He emailed me and just asked me to hold on to the money until the Ottawa Spring Open, as they are in the habit of registering for my next event onsite at the previous event. Thanks again for your help. Now, I just need to find Phil Lidstone.

Comment

Working...
            X