PEEL 50th INVITATIONAL Entries have started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEEL 50th INVITATIONAL Entries have started

The PEEL 50th INVITATIONAL March 5 & 6 is starting to receive entries.

Participants must have played in one of the Previous PEEL INVITATIONALS 1-49.

If you have not received your invitational flyer yet, please contact me at the PEEL CHESS CLUB. CFC website has club particulars.

We only have 32 spots ( 16 boards ) available and they are starting to fill.

Last day to receive entries is March 1, 2011 so please mail one week before to make it in time.

Re: PEEL 50th INVITATIONAL Entries have started

Hi John,
    Is it possible to receive that flyer electronically by e-mail? Thanx in advance.
    Last edited by Caesar Posylek; Tuesday, 8th February, 2011, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Hi Caesar
      Sure the flyer is available by email but sorry you do not qualify to play as you did not compete in PEEL INVITATIONALS 1-49.

All my tournaments have been invitational and past players know that I give out 100% in entries less rating fees. This PEEL 50th has some added costs like rental etc. but I hope to pay out most of the money to the players as has always been my moto. It has been a thank you for participating in the PEEL INVITATIONALS.

The place holds 16 boards and if 32 players come that would be a huge prize fund. Nothing is guaranteed at the invitationals but most of the money always goes back to the players not to me.
      And yes I have had juniors play and Win some of those PEELS 1-49.

The 50th PEEL INVITATIONAL is a celebration of all the dedicated players who have stood by the PEELS and made them a fixture since 1982 when they all started.

Comment

Originally posted by John Brown View Post
        Hi Caesar
        Sure the flyer is available by email but sorry you do not qualify to play as you did not compete in PEEL INVITATIONALS 1-49.

All my tournaments have been invitational and past players know that I give out 100% in entries less rating fees. This PEEL 50th has some added costs like rental etc. but I hope to pay out most of the money to the players as has always been my moto. It has been a thank you for participating in the PEEL INVITATIONALS.

The place holds 16 boards and if 32 players come that would be a huge prize fund. Nothing is guaranteed at the invitationals but most of the money always goes back to the players not to me.
        And yes I have had juniors play and Win some of those PEELS 1-49.

The 50th PEEL INVITATIONAL is a celebration of all the dedicated players who have stood by the PEELS and made them a fixture since 1982 when they all started.
        Hi John,
        Certainly, I'm not talking about my participation. There are other chess players who have participated in the past, for instance Sam Sharpe. Is he going to take a part in this tourney? I'm just curious?

Comment

Sam already has the flyer as do all of the contacts that I have.

Comment

Working...
          X