for sale: 20-year commemorative CMA jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for sale: 20-year commemorative CMA jacket

Hi there, back in 2005, in celebration of the first 20 years of Chess&Math, Larry graciously had special jackets made for many of us in the greater Chess&Math family. I have kept mine in excellent condition, having worn it just a handful of times at special kids events.

If you have never seen one, they are a nice rich black with a 20-year CMA crest on the back, and the sleeves are removable. I found this very convenient, as the resulting vest was perfect for Spring and Autumn. Mine is size XL, and if you are local (Ottawa area), you could of course try it on. I am willing to deliver it locally, or pay to ship it, and if you are from outside the Ottawa area, please consider factoring this in when you email me your bid.

Thanks and regards, Aris.

arismarghetis at rogers dot com
    Last edited by Aris Marghetis; Friday, 18th March, 2011, 05:18 PM. Reason: added email address

Re: for sale: 20-year commemorative CMA jacket

Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
    Hi there, back in 2005, in celebration of the first 20 years of Chess&Math, Larry graciously had special jackets made for many of us in the greater Chess&Math family. I have kept mine in excellent condition, having worn it just a handful of times at special kids events.

If you have never seen one, they are a nice rich black with a 20-year CMA crest on the back, and the sleeves are removable. I found this very convenient, as the resulting vest was perfect for Spring and Autumn. Mine is size XL, and if you are local (Ottawa area), you could of course try it on. I am willing to deliver it locally, or pay to ship it, and if you are from outside the Ottawa area, please consider factoring this in when you email me your bid.

Thanks and regards, Aris.
    We still have a few brand new ones available which we sell for $199.95 plus tax...sizes are limited.

The more recent version...25th Anniversary...brand new...all sizes available...$249.95 plus tax. We can have your name embroidered (front left pocket) for an additonal $15.

These are quality jackets!

Larry

Comment

Re: for sale: 20-year commemorative CMA jacket

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post
      We still have a few brand new ones available which we sell for $199.95 plus tax...sizes are limited.

The more recent version...25th Anniversary...brand new...all sizes available...$249.95 plus tax. We can have your name embroidered (front left pocket) for an additonal $15.

These are quality jackets!

Larry
      In case anyone missed this the first time around, my collectible 20-year is still available!

I will probably be attending the RA club tomorrow evening, so I will bring it along with me.

arismarghetis at rogers dot com

Comment

Working...
      X