Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomorrow at the RA club, last chance to register/pay in-person

For both the :

1) Ottawa CYCC Qualifier (Easter Monday, April 25th)
    2) $30 April triple-early discount for the Eastern Ontario Open

I expect to be there by 7pm, but please aim for before 730pm, as I intend to play. If you arrive after 730pm, then please wait for me to get up from my game, on my turn, thanks.

Details for both of these events can be found at the EOCA site :
    http://www.eoca.org/htm/tournaments_2010-11.html

The reason that this Thursday at the RA club is the last one this month for in-person registrations, is because I am already booked to work the remaining Thursdays this month.

Especially note that for the Ottawa CYCC Qualifier, no registrations after April 21st!

Of course, registrations by mail by then are very welcome! :)

Re: tomorrow at the RA club, last chance to register/pay in-person

Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
    For both the :

1) Ottawa CYCC Qualifier (Easter Monday, April 25th)
    2) $30 April triple-early discount for the Eastern Ontario Open

I expect to be there by 7pm, but please aim for before 730pm, as I intend to play. If you arrive after 730pm, then please wait for me to get up from my game, on my turn, thanks.

Details for both of these events can be found at the EOCA site :
    http://www.eoca.org/htm/tournaments_2010-11.html

The reason that this Thursday at the RA club is the last one this month for in-person registrations, is because I am already booked to work the remaining Thursdays this month.

Especially note that for the Ottawa CYCC Qualifier, no registrations after April 21st!

Of course, registrations by mail by then are very welcome! :)
    Sorry about this, but I am now working tomorrow at 8pm, and across town at that! :(

Therefore, please aim for 7pm. The absolute latest that I can stay at the RA is 715pm.

Best regards, Aris.

Comment

Working...
    X