Canadians in Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadians in Spain

Kevin Spraggett and Leon Piasteski are playing in San Sebastian, Spain.

Both have 4.5/7, with 2 rounds to go.

http://chess-results.com/tnr45591.aspx

Re: Canadians in Spain

Originally posted by Hugh Brodie View Post
    Kevin Spraggett and Leon Piasteski are playing in San Sebastian, Spain.

Both have 4.5/7, with 2 rounds to go.

http://chess-results.com/tnr45591.aspx
    I post a brief update on the event at the CFC Forum, along with other daily news pieces. Kevin suffered food poisoning earlier in the event, and was briefly hospitalized.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred McKim View Post
      I post a brief update on the event at the CFC Forum, along with other daily news pieces. Kevin suffered food poisoning earlier in the event, and was briefly hospitalized.
      Hi Fred,

Is there a reason you keep telling people on this site about what you are posting elsewhere...instead of simply posting the information on this site?

Larry

Comment

Fred wrote:

Kevin suffered food poisoning ....
        Didn't Fred report that one of his Kevin's opponents took a poisoned Pawn in one game?

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post
          Hi Fred,

Is there a reason you keep telling people on this site about what you are posting elsewhere...instead of simply posting the information on this site?

Larry
          The CFC Forum is a temporary location for my daily blurbs, imaginatevly called "International News Today". I expect to move it to the CFC web site next month when we go live.

I guess you could call what I did "getting free advertizing space for it on the CT forum".

Comment

Originally posted by Fred McKim View Post
            The CFC Forum is a temporary location for my daily blurbs, imaginatevly called "International News Today". I expect to move it to the CFC web site next month when we go live.

I guess you could call what I did "getting free advertizing space for it on the CT forum".
            You are a class act Fred....

Comment

Working...
            X