• 2011 eoca agm

2011 EOCA AGM

May 12th, 2011
    Thursday at 7pm

RA Centre, Ottawa
    room "Courtside A"

(the RA Chess Club that evening
    is having an unrated theme night)

P.S. Our current very capable Secretary would like to be our next Vice-President. If you would like to be our next Secretary, please send me an email as soon as feasible, thanks!

Aris Marghetis
    EOCA President
    arismarghetis at rogers dot com
    Last edited by Aris Marghetis; Wednesday, 27th April, 2011, 09:17 PM. Reason: synced up posts

Re: 2011 eoca agm

Hi Aris

If for some reason you don't get my email message concerning the 2011 EOCA AGM, please put my name forward as a candidate to be a 2011-12 incoming EOCA CFC/OCA Governor at the meeting if you can, as I'll be going to Cuba from May 7-21, along with Halldor Palsson (other Ottawa RACC members who'll be playing in the 2011 Capablanca Memorial that I know about for sure include Bill Doubleday).

In the event that I'm not elected as a Governor, and the EOCA is unsure of the exact number of Governors that we're entitled to, I'm willing to be listed as an 'alternate' choice to be a Governor if (an)other spot(s) for Governor(s) is/are available.

Regards, Kevin Pacey
    Last edited by Kevin Pacey; Friday, 29th April, 2011, 08:09 PM. Reason: Grammar
    Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
    Murphy's law, by Edward A. Murphy Jr., USAF, Aerospace Engineer

Comment

Re: 2011 eoca agm

Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
      2011 EOCA AGM

May 12th, 2011
      Thursday at 7pm

RA Centre, Ottawa
      room "Courtside A"

(the RA Chess Club that evening
      is having an unrated theme night)

P.S. Our current very capable Secretary would like to be our next Vice-President. If you would like to be our next Secretary, please send me an email as soon as feasible, thanks!

Aris Marghetis
      EOCA President
      arismarghetis at rogers dot com
      reminder for tonight

Comment

Working...
      X