• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more exciting matches

Nakamura vs Ponomariov
    and
    Finegold vs Robson

at saintlouischessclub.org

Nakamura said good things happen when a person studies “instead of playing stupid blitz games.” from http://saintlouischessclub.org/news/...le-saint-louis

Re: more exciting matches

The coverage is really quite good. John Donaldson gives really good analysis - targeted to the weak player like me. Little cons include: his his partner who interrupts him constantly and chooses to speak with a Valley Girl accent. But hey, it's free!).

Comment

Somehow her voice gets me angrier than anything else. But I know I'm not the only one who feels like jumping off a cliff whenever she talks.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Hansen View Post
        Somehow her voice gets me angrier than anything else. But I know I'm not the only one who feels like jumping off a cliff whenever she talks.
        I recall complaining about her voice in a Chesstalk post quite some time back (I think it was related to a video that was being used to promote one of her books, but I might be mistaken). However, to my surprise, I was severely castigated for my intolerant ways, so ... watch out! (perhaps she has some fans on CT)
        ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Working...
        X