Where is Governor Ken Craft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Governor Ken Craft?

Ken hasn't been seen on chesstalk for a week (give or take...). I fear the worst. Is he being held incommunicado while CFC executive nabobs read all the CFC's books and play with its equipment (attention ben: there is a joke here but you may not get it) without having to pay?? This is a desperate attempt to rally the CFC's last 11 members to fight back!! FREE KEN. FREE KEN. :(
    Last edited by Peter McKillop; Saturday, 27th September, 2008, 12:46 PM.
    "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
    "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Re: Where is Governor Ken Craft?

Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post
    Ken hasn't been seen on chesstalk for a week (give or take...). I fear the worst. Is he being held incommunicado while CFC executive nabobs read all the CFC's books and play with its equipment (attention ben: there is a joke here but you may not get it) without having to pay?? This is a desperate attempt to rally the CFC's last 11 members to fight back!! FREE KEN. FREE KEN. :(
    Only yesterday I was mentioning to a friend that Chess Talk seems to slow down when the stock market is taking a beating.

This hasn't been much of a week for the index.
    Gary Ruben
    CC - IA and SIM

Comment

Helping I'm being held in B.....

Comment

Ken - Hang on:

The Grassroots' Campaign will bring a motion to free you !!

On second thought, don't hold your breath - it will likely be ruled " out of order "!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post
          This is what I think of your "joke".
          everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

They aren't looking. I have found a computer. I can only pos

Comment

Thanks for the link. I really like those guys. Check out this link on the grounds that any band with a lead singer named Rudi Protrudi is worth one listen.
              "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
              "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
              "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Working...
              X