Eastern Ontario Open: time critical post (with TD question)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastern Ontario Open: time critical post (with TD question)

Hi there, in a few minutes, taking my kid to work, and then checking the mailbox. I guess Canada Post started back up while I was away, and so there will be registrations in there.

I also desperately need the latest TD list. I went to my usual spot on the old website, but cannot get there. and cannot for the life of me find it on the new website. I have emailed and called the CFC office, but have not heard back. Anyone know where I can find that good old TD list that I can take to site this evening? I really need it to section players.

Thanks!

Re: Eastern Ontario Open: time critical post (with TD question)

Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
    Hi there, in a few minutes, taking my kid to work, and then checking the mailbox. I guess Canada Post started back up while I was away, and so there will be registrations in there.

I also desperately need the latest TD list. I went to my usual spot on the old website, but cannot get there. and cannot for the life of me find it on the new website. I have emailed and called the CFC office, but have not heard back. Anyone know where I can find that good old TD list that I can take to site this evening? I really need it to section players.

Thanks!
    You could try this... not quite as compact, but ...

http://www.chess.ca/sites/default/files/cfcmembers.mde

P.S. Aris, I can export it to a text file for you if need be... let me know
    Last edited by Kerry Liles; Thursday, 30th June, 2011, 02:57 PM. Reason: added a P.S.
    ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
      You could try this... not quite as compact, but ...

http://www.chess.ca/sites/default/files/cfcmembers.mde

P.S. Aris, I can export it to a text file for you if need be... let me know
      Hi Kerry, actually the exporting trick would be great. Please email it to me, as I am still scrambling to double-check byes for tonight, get the room set up, and so on. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
        Hi Kerry, actually the exporting trick would be great. Please email it to me, as I am still scrambling to double-check byes for tonight, get the room set up, and so on. Thanks!
        You should have mail ...
        ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Working...
        X