New CFC Website Rating Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CFC Website Rating Issue

The rating search by players(by names, CFC ID etc.), Top players also are not working. It always shows 'Top 20 Current Players' on the search result. Is it a bug or is it just because I haven't found the right way to make the rating search?

CYCC/CO are days away, it is very important for checking rating to make pairings, groupings, rankings, etc.

Michael Song

Re: New CFC Website Rating Issue

Originally posted by Robert Song View Post
    The rating search by players(by names, CFC ID etc.), Top players also are not working. It always shows 'Top 20 Current Players' on the search result. Is it a bug or is it just because I haven't found the right way to make the rating search?

CYCC/CO are days away, it is very important for checking rating to make pairings, groupings, rankings, etc.

Michael Song
    When the web site came back online this rating feature was not working. I only became aware of this 30 minutes ago and will see that it gets addressed in the AM.

For the time being
    Misc - Downloadable Resource - TD Resources
    and you can get the full TDlist in an HTML window or download it for use in another software viewer.

Comment

Hmm... I'm still getting the old website...

Comment

Originally posted by John Coleman View Post
        Hmm... I'm still getting the old website...
        You may need to REFRESH (F5 in most browsers)
        ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred McKim View Post
          When the web site came back online this rating feature was not working. I only became aware of this 30 minutes ago and will see that it gets addressed in the AM.

For the time being
          and you can get the full TDlist in an HTML window or download it for use in another software viewer.
          It may be necessary to right-click (in Windows-speak) the "download" link and then do "save as" since the txt file is usually simply displayed by the browser rather than offered as a download...
          ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

For the time being
            Thanks. The rating page is working now. Downloaded rating txt helps too.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Song View Post
              Thanks. The rating page is working now. Downloaded rating txt helps too.
              Warning: At the moment the tdlist is not up to date. I am working on getting the most recent list copied over. Ditto for the SwissSys .mde file.

Yes right clicking the tdlist.txt file will allow you to save it.

Comment

Warning: At the moment the tdlist is not up to date. I am working on getting the most recent list copied over. Ditto for the SwissSys .mde file.

Thanks for admitting that. I had disappointed players this weekend going for class prizes.

:(

Comment

Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
                  Thanks for admitting that. I had disappointed players this weekend going for class prizes.

:(
                  Yes, I didn't realize it yesterday when I said you could use that file, but the Rating Search is now working properly and has all of the same information - although you do need Internet access.

We'll see what happens tomorrow when we make the weekly rating run.

Comment

Yes, we found out too late for our July TNT that started Tuesday evening. We explained to the players that there was a glitch. Someone asked if it was because of the postal strike(!). I suppose that was a good excuse for not using updated ratings 20 years ago.
                    Last edited by Tony Boron; Thursday, 7th July, 2011, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X