Problem: Printing Crosstables from New CFC Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem: Printing Crosstables from New CFC Site

At the Edmonton Chess Club, we have always printed the crosstables of our tournaments and posted them on the wall for players to see.

But whenever I try to print a crosstable from the new CFC site, it comes out as gibberish.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Any suggestions?

Re: Problem: Printing Crosstables from New CFC Site

Originally posted by Micah Hughey View Post

Any suggestions?
    Does it print with links to persons' IDs?

If you have an urgent need to have a better copy, you may copy/paste a source, comment a line with media="print" like:
    <!-- <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="http://chess.ca/sites/default/files/css/css_4xTRLCsc2Qke4tyROM5NhT0WhL6pGln5DUTZHn1Db5k.css" media="print" /> -->
    save, open, and print. (This would create an additional clutter but a crosstable looks better :)

As I understand the code: the line in a CSS file should be corrected (or deleted)
    a[href]:after{content:" (" attr(href) ")";}
    abbr[title]:after{content:" (" attr(title) ")";}
    .ir a:after,a[href^=javascript:]:after,a[href^=#]:after{content:"";}

Comment

Re: Problem: Printing Crosstables from New CFC Site

Originally posted by Micah Hughey View Post
      At the Edmonton Chess Club, we have always printed the crosstables of our tournaments and posted them on the wall for players to see.

But whenever I try to print a crosstable from the new CFC site, it comes out as gibberish.

Any suggestions?
      I have reported this to Resolution and they can take the links out of the print style sheets. I'll let everyone know when this is ready.

Comment

Working...
      X