Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Apology to Chris Mallon

Hi Chris,

I would like to apologize for the way I acted on Saturday. I came back from lunch, went to Chesstalk, saw the thread was gone and made my post asking you to phone me. Within seconds of me posting, someone e-mailed me your phone number...and the rest is history.

My behaviour was out of line and I apologize.

Sincerely,

Larry

(This was also sent to Chris by e-mail)

Re: Public Apology to Chris Mallon

Larry, I think it's very classy (and appropriate) of you to publicly admit that you made a mistake (jumping to a conclusion about wrongdoing without having all the facts), and to offer an apology to Chris. I am hopeful that your apology would be accepted by Chris, so that everyone could move on from this incident.

Comment

Now if we could just get Vlad and Gary to apologize for being denialists the universe would unfold as it should...

Comment

Big fan of when people are mature enough to apologize when they make a mistake. Hopefully you guys can repair the relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post
          Hi Chris,

I would like to apologize for the way I acted on Saturday. I came back from lunch, went to Chesstalk, saw the thread was gone and made my post asking you to phone me. Within seconds of me posting, someone e-mailed me your phone number...and the rest is history.

My behaviour was out of line and I apologize.

Sincerely,

Larry

(This was also sent to Chris by e-mail)
          Apology accepted Larry. Thank you.

Now we can all get back to talking about the games!
          Christopher Mallon
          FIDE Arbiter

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Beckwith View Post
            Now if we could just get Vlad and Gary to apologize for being denialists the universe would unfold as it should...
            Its not always about global warming. Sheesh!

Comment

Last edited by Ben Daswani; Wednesday, 30th January, 2013, 12:39 AM.
              everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Working...
              X