Backgammon anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backgammon anyone?

Backgammon is making somewhat of a comeback in Toronto after several years of dormancy. Presumably, people who started playing on the internet are looking for live games. Moreover, all the internet sites I have played on protect their worst players who are the sites biggest asset. Since the site generates the dice rolls, it is an easy step to create winning numbers for the world's worst players!

We also have an attractive tournament coming up in town on Sunday, the
    11th of this month - with a first prize of $1,000. Anyone wanting details of this and future tournaments should email me at vlad.dobrich(at)yahoo.ca

Re: Backgammon anyone?

I was hoping to connect with someone from Montreal who I could send tournament info to for distribution at Cafe Pi and anywhere else they play backgammon. We have several players in Toronto who would like to visit Montreal for some backgammon and poker and it would be great to establish
    a regular series of exchange visits.
    Anyone? Please email me. - Vlad

Comment

Re: Backgammon anyone?

The next Vancouver backgammon tournament is scheduled for Sunday, September 11, at 1:00 p.m., at St Augustine's restaurant. It's on Commercial Drive just across Grandview from the Skytrain station. EF is $20.00. Warning: latecomers are not admitted to the tournament and will have to make do with side action.

Comment

Working...
      X