Aris at RA for a bit this Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aris at RA for a bit this Thursday

Hi there, in case you would rather register in person than by mail, for the Ottawa Autumn Open, I will be at the RA for a bit this Thursday, i.e. the 15th. Here's what I expect so far :

1) I will be at the East Wing front desk from about 735pm to 745pm, then have to leave.
    2) I then hope to drop back in to see the end of the games, probably not before 1030pm.

I realize these time windows might be useless for many people, but please feel free to take advantage of the mail option. So far, I should be there on the 22nd, and late on the 29th.

All the best, Aris (see Ottawa Autumn Open thread for information about the event itself).

Re: Aris at RA for a bit this Thursday

Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
    I will be at the RA for a bit this Thursday, i.e. the 15th. Here's what I expect so far :

1) I will be at the East Wing front desk from about 735pm to 745pm, then have to leave.
    2) I then hope to drop back in to see the end of the games, probably not before 1030pm.
    Reminder: that's the night of the Nigel Short simul, which begins at 7pm and ends at 8 (for some) and after midnight (for others).

Comment

Re: Aris at RA for a bit this Thursday

Originally posted by John Upper View Post
      Reminder: that's the night of the Nigel Short simul, which begins at 7pm and ends at 8 (for some) and after midnight (for others).
      Thanks John, I meant to mention that, but forgot to. So, thanks for pointing that out.

By the way, John, could you email me your phone number, or if you have mine, call me?

Hitting the sack now, but should be available by 8am on Thursday. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
      X