CFC ratings updated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFC ratings updated?

Does it say anywhere on the CFC website when the ratings were last updated? The old site used to give the date of the most recent update.

Parenthetically, have the ratings been updated lately?

Re: CFC ratings updated?

Originally posted by John Coleman View Post
    Does it say anywhere on the CFC website when the ratings were last updated?
    I go to crosstables (http://chess.ca/crosstable ).

Comment

I do that too, and it tells me is that the most recent rated tournament ended Sept 5.

So, no rating updates since then... over two weeks?

Comment

I do that too, and it tells me is that the most recent rated tournament ended Sept 5.

So, no rating updates since then... over two weeks?
        The ratings were updated last week.

My rating is where it should be for the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Denton Cockburn View Post
          The ratings were updated last week.
          How do you know? If no crosstables have been processed since Sept 5, what event would your rating have been updated from?

Hmmm... is that good English?

Comment

Last week the ratings were updated but the crosstables have yet to be uploaded - the new ratings can be obtained from the TDLIST http://chess.ca/td-resources-cfc-bid-forms or actually from the player records (the new rating is indicated, although how it got there (i.e., the crosstable) isn't). For this week there doesn't seem to have been any ratings update - or at least it's not available via the website yet.

Comment

This problem is still being worked on. The uptodate ratings are available at TDList as given by Stephen or from the SwissSys list.

Hopefully this is fixed today.

I will work on having something on the front page regarding rating updates.

Comment

How do you know? If no crosstables have been processed since Sept 5, what event would your rating have been updated from?

Hmmm... is that good English?
                I have my own rating calculator that I created :)

I just inputted the events that I played in. I usually know all the ratings in our Windsor events as soon as they're done.

Denton

Comment

Originally posted by Fred McKim View Post
                  This problem is still being worked on. The uptodate ratings are available at TDList as given by Stephen or from the SwissSys list.

Hopefully this is fixed today.

I will work on having something on the front page regarding rating updates.
                  While I haven't received official word, it appears the ratings and crosstables are now updated including last week's and this week's events.

I am going to try and make a brief posting every week in the News section of the web site when the ratings have been posted, although it easy enough to go to the list of crosstables and check out the latest date.

Comment

Working...
                  X