Culture Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Culture Days

Being part of community events like street fairs raises awareness of local chess clubs. Isn’t chess a cultural activity? This past weekend was the annual Culture Days: Celebrating Arts & Culture from Coast to Coast to Coast. Last year we had 1,000s of people come to see a chess/music event in Toronto. This year the only chess event I found was The Manitoba Chess Association will offer a free workshop for beginners in Winnipeg, Saturday afternoon 1- 4 pm.

If you have a regular club meeting or weekend tournament this weekend next year maybe you should consider signing up for the free publicity:

www.culturedays.ca/en/get-involved

Re: Culture Days

That is a great idea Eric. If you click on Behind the Scenes/National Steering Committee, you will see my wife's name, Janice Price. I know she spent a lot time volunteering for this event. I will have to ask her if she considers chess as a cultural event. I know I do!

Comment

Sorry I didn't help to answer, but here you what other people of good will give you a satisfactory reply. I can learn a lot from here related knowledge. Hope can often see your article, prison will pay attention to you as before the dynamic.

p57 hoodia
      cheap tory burch
      Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts
      cheap sunglasses shop

Comment

Originally posted by smithzara View Post
        Sorry I didn't help to answer, but here you what other people of good will give you a satisfactory reply. I can learn a lot from here related knowledge. Hope can often see your article, prison will pay attention to you as before the dynamic.

p57 hoodia
        cheap tory burch
        Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts
        cheap sunglasses shop
        Can we nuke this troll?

Comment

Working...
        X