Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFC Long-term Planning Committee

I thought this matter deserved a separate thread:

On October 12, on the confidential CFC Governors' Discussion Board, EOCA Governor Kevin Pacey, then Chairperson of the Long-term Planning Committee, posted :

" So far you [ Chris Mallon - SWOCL Governor], Rob Clark [ replacing SWOCL Governor, Michael von Keitz, elected CFC President ], myself and Brian Fiedler [ GTCL Governor ] (all Governors) are confirmed members of the committee. "

Subsequently John Coleman confirmed that Master's Rep. Gov. Vlad Drkulec was now chair of the committee.

CFC Long-term Planning Committee Members?

Hi John Coleman:

1. I take it you are also now a member of the committee?
    2. Is the former chair, EOCA Governor Kevin Pacey, still on the committee as a member?

Bob A
    Last edited by Bob Armstrong; Wednesday, 19th October, 2011, 12:37 PM.

Re: CFC Long-term Planning Committee

I am not on the committee, I suggest you contact Vlad Drkulec.

Comment

Re: CFC Long-term Planning Committee - Membership?

Question for Long-term Planning Committee Chair, Master's Rep., Vlad Drkulec:

Is former Chair, EOCA Gov. Kevin Pacey, still a member of the Committee?

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post

Bob
        Shouldn't the existence of the committee and the composition of the committee be clearly shown on the CFC website (and kept up to date?) - a committee that cannot do at least that much ought to be disbanded.
        ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

CFC Websites - Committee Listings

Under " CFC Info ", on the CFC Website, " CFC Committees " are listed. The members of some committees are listed. For other committees, it appears you have to contact the Chairperson.

The Long-term Planning Committee is listed, and Vlad Drkulec is shown as Chair, with his e-mail address.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post

Bob
            Kevin is concentrating on his work with the membership drive so he is no longer on the committee. He was doing a great job at starting the ball rolling but being chairperson of two important committees is probably a bit too much to ask of anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
              Shouldn't the existence of the committee and the composition of the committee be clearly shown on the CFC website (and kept up to date?) - a committee that cannot do at least that much ought to be disbanded.
              You can put forward a motion to disband us at the next quarterly governor's online meeting.

I was asked to assume the chairmanship three days ago by Kevin Pacey. I accepted. He replied to me and passed on the information to CFC President Michael von Keitz the following day. Not everyone is online 24/7. My acceptance was subject to approval of the CFC President which came shortly thereafter. Fred just asked about the composition of the committee which will make its way onto the website in due course.

The current members of the committee are:

Rob Clark
              Vlad Drkulec
              Brian Fiedler
              Chris Mallon
              Michael von Keitz (CFC President is cc'ed on all correspondence)

We have shared some information already including some templates and examples for such long term plans and we will probably have a face to face and telephone/skype kickoff meeting in about three weeks or so pending schedule coordination between the various members. I believe that we can deliver a preliminary plan in three to six months depending upon how much time the members of the committee have to devote to this project which can then be commented on and revised based on those comments.

Comment

Working...
              X