Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spammer in da house!

See recent posts (well, don't see them...) by Jenny Carina
    Last edited by Kerry Liles; Friday, 21st October, 2011, 10:09 PM. Reason: spelling
    ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Re: Spammer in da house!

This post is very important and I will come here often to get more interesting materials. I am really surprised with this topic. Keep up the good work and post more here to read.

I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work and please tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject.Thanks for nice info. It’s useful for me. Can you give me some more information with details? I will wait for your next post.

I agree with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your incoming updates. Just saying thanks will not just be adequate, for the wonderful clarity in your writing.It is imperative that we read this post very carefully.

Love the honest style and tons of great info – makes everyone comfortable and want to come back.
    "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
      There are more of them :D The first top 5

Code:
      Gary Ruben 2,392 
      Egidijus Zeromskis  1,721 
      Hugh Brodie	1,612 
      Bob Armstrong	1,532 
      Jean Hébert 	1,206
      Guess who is the next :p

Comment

I gotta move up to that #2 spot! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post
          This post is very important and I will come here often to get more interesting materials. I am really surprised with this topic. Keep up the good work and post more here to read.

I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work and please tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject.Thanks for nice info. It’s useful for me. Can you give me some more information with details? I will wait for your next post.

I agree with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your incoming updates. Just saying thanks will not just be adequate, for the wonderful clarity in your writing.It is imperative that we read this post very carefully.

Love the honest style and tons of great info – makes everyone comfortable and want to come back.
          Now it all makes sense. Tom, it is you who write this stuff for the spammers! I trust they pay you well ;)

Comment

Working...
          X